Viral video of boy died holding an electric pole

In a shocking incident, a 6-year-old boy died by getting in touch with live wire on an electric pole. The incident happened on Tuesday evening in PBEL city in Narsing, Hyderabad. The boy was playing cricket.

He held the pole as ball fell near it and got stuck to it for a while as his friends and joggers watch. The video captured on CCTV is going viral on the internet moving every heart. He was declared brought dead by doctors as he was rushed to hospital. His father is a software engineer who was in Chennai during the incident.No words to explain the pain of the words.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here