ARTICLES Exclusives FEATURED NEWS News

Guess The Shocking Budget Of ‘Jai Lava Kusa’?

Date: September 7, 2017 01:02 pm | Posted By:
Jai Lava Kusa is riding high on huge buzz. NTR’s triple role is enticing fans. Kusa teaser will be out tomorrow. Recently launched audio received decent response from music...

Jai Lava Kusa is riding high on huge buzz. NTR’s triple role is enticing fans. Kusa teaser will be out tomorrow. Recently launched audio received decent response from music lovers. Trailer will be released on Sep 10. Reportedly, Jai Lava Kusa is doing extraordinary business. Nandamuri brothers have joined for first time.

Apparently, NTR has agreed to do the film with Kalyan Ram to bail him out from losses of his previous films like Kick 2 and OM. Distribution rights of Jai Lava Kusa are sold for 85 crore. Satellite rights will fetch another 15 crore. So it will be 100 crore in kitty. Guess what? The film is made at shockingly low budget.

If the grapevine is to be believed Jai Lava Kusa entire budget is 26 crore which is less for a top star like NTR. It means that the brothers will pocket a profit of Rs.75 crore. It is said that NTR will take 70% share leaving the remaining 30% to Kalyan Ram. Jai Lava Kusa has to be huge blockbuster to attain breakeven for distributors. It has to be seen how the film performs at box-office.

Categories
ARTICLESExclusivesFEATURED NEWSNews

RELATED BY

  • Bobby Couldn’t Beat His Sardaar’s Record With JLK

    NTR is being hailed for his spectacular performance as Jai in Jai Lava Kusa. Not to mention fans hungama raising Jai NTR slogans. The film has reportedly garnered best...
  • Pawan Kalyan Creating Hurdles To NTR!

    Pawan Kalyan’s ongoing film in the direction of Trivikram Srinivas is further delayed. Makers had plans to release the film for Sankranthi 2018. Release date was announced to be...
  • Jai Lava Kusa First Day Collections

    Jai Lava Kusa first day collections have been fantastic. Reportedly, the NTR starrer raked a gross of 46 crore worldwide on the opening day. It is Tarak’s career best. Total...
  • Jai Lava Kusa USA Schedules

    State Address Theater Name AL 10477 Chantilly Parkway, Montgomery, AL 36117 Chantilly 13 + BigD AL 321 Summit Blvd, Birmingham, AL 35243 Summit 16 AL 1250 Satchel Paige Dr, Mobile, AL 36606 REGAL MOBILE STADIUM 18 AR 18 Colonel Glenn Plaza Drive, Little Rock, AR 72210 Colonel Gless 18 + XD AR 621 North 46th St, Rogers, AR 72756 Rogers Town Center 12 AZ 3420 E Bell Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85032 Harkins North Valley 16 AZ 5000 S Arizona Mills Cir, Tempe, AZ 85282 Harkins Arizona Mills Luxury 25 AZ 2980 E Germann Rd, Chandler, AZ 85286 Harkins Chandler Crossroads 12 AZ 4955 S Arizona Ave, Chandler, AZ 85248...